Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My first semester

GSU is a much different school than I had initially anticipated. I originally planned to attend Georgia Tech, but after being denied acceptance I decided to attend GSU. Many people in grades before me from my high school graduated and go to GSU, but most of them had negative things to say about classes. They would tell me how GSU is really just a bigger version of our high school, all drama included. This did not give me hope, but I should have known better than to listen to a bunch of my peers whine. This school is fantastic, and the physics program that I am in has a lot of promising courses set for my future. This semester has gone better than I expected, but semesters to come will be even better. I am moving out of my parents' house this winter break, and that freedom will allow me to really take control of my life and focus on school.

No comments:

Post a Comment