Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Transitions

We all have to make transitions, mentally and physically, in our lives. The transition process from high school to college has been a huge transformation. Admittedly, I underestimated the amount of adjustment I would make to my daily life once a student at GSU, but it has all been for the better. Academics have become a much more serious aspect of my life, but balancing school with social life and work has proven to be quite a circus act. Too often I find myself operating consciously solely due to liquid energy. Too often I see my bank funds dwindle to unnervingly low levels just before my next paycheck is deposited. I am adjusting to college to the best of my abilities, but I know I have so much to learn out here on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment